Monday, March 2, 2009

I Eat a Lot of Chicken

Which isn't exactly a surprise. It's just that a lot of the meals I've featured here have included chicken. And there's probably gonna be a lot more of that as I have done my traditional forsaking of the red flesh for Lent. (Not that I'm Catholic. But I feel like it's a good thing to lay off the meat for a while, and Lent seems as good a time as any to do it.)

So, yes, tonight I had chicken again, specifically this chicken and artichokes with angel hair recipe from Everyday Food. The pasta isn't a total necessity for this recipe, as it's really used as more of a side than part of the main dish, so potatoes or rice would also be good. If I ever make it again, I might add a little lemon juice, just to give it a little extra tartness, but in all it was very good.

No comments: